Pet Peeves

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Throwing up. But moreso, throwing up from a headache. :shifty:

That used to happen to me quite often. I think it was partially because I was a super picky eater at that time, but I'm so thankful that headaches don't cause me to throw up anymore. The last time I threw up from a headache was when I was 17.

Now, it's usually either because of stress or just food poisoning.

Any Del

Reaction score
Breaking out in hives.

I've had hives popping out of my body 3 times this year.

1) From drinking a beverage that contained red dye #40

2) Eating Crab

3) From stress

Its irritating having these hives... :sigh:

Throwing up. But moreso, throwing up from a headache
Dang. That sucks. I haven't thrown up in a while. The times I do are usually some food I ate really food and not letting it digest.

Any Del

Reaction score
Another pet peeve is when you eat food quickly and it feels like its stuck in your chest.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That's why you gotta take your time... Save that for food eating contests!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Throwing up. But moreso, throwing up from a headache. :shifty:

That used to happen to me quite often. I think it was partially because I was a super picky eater at that time, but I'm so thankful that headaches don't cause me to throw up anymore. The last time I threw up from a headache was when I was 17.

Now, it's usually either because of stress or just food poisoning.
I literally felt a throw up coming on last night, but I stood up, took my hoodie off and walked around for a while and thank God it went away; I think it was bad lasagna. I literally thought I was in for episode two of when I was in the bathroom for like 4 hours puking my guys out after eating popcorn and humus.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Snowth sounds like he just has an allergic reaction (assuming he's had it more than once), Frackle's sounds like he just had a bad case of poorly cooked lasagna.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
When Google Photos gives me various error messages when trying to watch and download videos.