Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hensonville (OOC & several parts of the USA ) had passed a law that kids 13 & over couldn't trick or treat because of spoilsports that had come to the doors w/ no costumes wanting candy. . So (needless to say ) Robin and his friends were livid! Nancy wouldn't be 13 until a bit before Christmas ,but she didn't want to be cruel & go out and trick or treat without Robin on Halloween. He said it was OK, But she said no. . (What a sweet young lady!) So Nancy's parents, Bobby's parents, Megan's dad & grandma & I thought of an idea. Since our kids were getting gypped out of trick or treating no thanks to some jerks . And OUR kids were good. We could let the kids trick or treat between the 4 of our our families & give them their favorite stuff (candy , Rice Krispies treats , etc) without having to throw anything out because no one likes it ,worrying about possible poison...(I told them how much of of a stink Robin makes when I have to check his bag . Nancy's mom Louise said the same thing!)
Anyway:
Robin's fixing himself a fly and vanilla bowl of ice cream (UGH!!) when I come into the kitchen Uh ...that IS in of YOUR bowls , right buddy?
Robin: licking the back of the spoon and offering it to me...Want some? It's tasty!! ... :smirk:
Maybe when you want some chocolate covered pretzels!! :wink: Hey listen...I have a surprise for you. How would you like to do a bit of trick or treating after all?
Robin: Wha- huh? How? Where? Who?:excited:
laughing.....All right ...calm down...Before you spill your ice cream ...let me explain. See...I don't think it's fair that you can't go trick or treating because of others acting like pure dummies. And neither do your friends' parents. Soooo.....you for dingalings..er sweethearts are go to go trick or treating between just our 4 families. This way nobody will get in trouble and you can wear your costumes all right? And DON'T say anything at school!
Robin slowly nods but then says You're SO great Mom!!gives me a BIG hugI love you around the universe a MILLION times!!Can I at least tell my FROG parents?
Of course! We don't have any secrets between them!
Robin scoops 2 more bites of ice cream in his mouth and goes up to Skype his parents

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What?!? *Hears about the law Kathy mentioned. This is an outrage!
*Calms down... First impulse is nine-tenths of an initial reaction.

Not happy about something as American as trick-or-treating (and yes, it is American and British as well) can be outlawed due to the actions of idiots. Another of my maxims, there's always a rotten apple out there that spoils it for the rest of us.

Since it'll be Halloween soon, the scare crew will be working on the weekend setting up their rooms to resemble the locations of Halloween Town, from The Nightmare Before Christmas, in honor of its 25th anniverscary with various deadcorations and candy/chocolate creations from the various Halloween competitions we keep watching on the foodie channels.

Katzi428

Reaction score
What?!? *Hears about the law Kathy mentioned. This is an outrage!
*Calms down... First impulse is nine-tenths of an initial reaction.

Not happy about something as American as trick-or-treating (and yes, it is American and British as well) can be outlawed due to the actions of idiots. Another of my maxims, there's always a rotten apple out there that spoils it for the rest of us.

Since it'll be Halloween soon, the scare crew will be working on the weekend setting up their rooms to resemble the locations of Halloween Town, from The Nightmare Before Christmas, in honor of its 25th anniverscary with various deadcorations and candy/chocolate creations from the various Halloween competitions we keep watching on the foodie channels.
Yep OOC. Butt sniffers ( I'm being G rated here ) in Virginia all started it :rolleyes::mad: & some states are doing it as well . Real great huh? (insert sarcasm mode here ) This started a couple of weeks ago & I've been meaning to get here to post about it. :sigh: So (BIC....if Robin & his merry adolescents (I'd say men but the gal pals would be insulted :wink: ) could trick or treat at Crypt...er Apt 1 ...I'd be much obliged thank mew!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of corpse the li'l green man and his friends can come, the more the scarier. :scary:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Robin?
Robin: Yeah?
Just wanted to make sure that Nancy still likes Whoppers malted milk balls, Bobby likes Mounds bars and Megan likes Tootsie pops. Although according to her dad, Miss Megan is getting braces soon . So this is this last time she can enjoy anything sticky for awhile.
Robin: Yeah. making a face An' Meg ain't happy about getting braces. Bobby thinks Meg'll still be cute with the braces though. Just don't tell him I told you I said anything OK?
I'm sorry, were you saying something about Bobby and Megan? :wink:
Robin: I said I ...oh....I gotcha....:wink:
Ed and the scare crew are giving out stuff too .
Robin: Hey..awesome!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha-huh? You mean we can say the actual name of the candy/chocolate bars? I'm shocked, and I just got plugged back in.

Extra tombstones in Uncle Deadly's room to make it the graveyard with a pair of short swinging gates at the door.
Added some cobweb curtains and a couple claw-footed posts to Cookie's bed so it's the scary bedroom.
Count added a coffin lid above his own bed and a couple bat-stanchions since his room already looks like the vampire castle unliving area.
Ed's room has the cables plugged next to the desk with his laptop and monitor TV with sheets on the bed giving it the appearance of the mad scientist's operating theater.
We set up the guillotine right behind the couch and the portcullis bent bar town gates at the apartment's main entry.

The scare crew have a brainstorming session on which desserts to make tomorrow. :insatiable:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Wha-huh? You mean we can say the actual name of the candy/chocolate bars? I'm shocked, and I just got plugged back in.

Extra tombstones in Uncle Deadly's room to make it the graveyard with a pair of short swinging gates at the door.
Added some cobweb curtains and a couple claw-footed posts to Cookie's bed so it's the scary bedroom.
Count added a coffin lid above his own bed and a couple bat-stanchions since his room already looks like the vampire castle unliving area.
Ed's room has the cables plugged next to the desk with his laptop and monitor TV with sheets on the bed giving it the appearance of the mad scientist's operating theater.
We set up the guillotine right behind the couch and the portcullis bent bar town gates at the apartment's main entry.

The scare crew have a brainstorming session on which desserts to make tomorrow. :insatiable:
Oops! :eek:
You don't think I'll get in trouble by mentioning those products by name , do you? I mean, it's not like I'm trying to sell them, right? . (I've mentioned a certain coffee company & its' products . Nothing has happened. )
On another note:
Watch out for the guillotine behind your couch . You guys don't want to lose your heads over any lost sleep

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, I don't hear the product police banging on our doors so it's probably okay.

The guillotine doesn't have a sharp blade, it just swings down quickly when triggered. And frankly, it was easier to put that near the center of the main parlor instead of the skeletal draconic sculpture green water fountain since that takes up way too much space.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin comes out wearing his pirate costume Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! Arrrrr!!
Looks good. You'll have to settle for a bottle of soda instead of rum. :wink:
Robin: Yeah... I know...just trying to act like a pirate . Too bad I can't have a sword to go with it. Stores don't sell the swords anymore . It's become hazardous . Kids have actually tried fighting with them. What idiots. :rolleyes:. Anyway , I'm gonna take this off until tomorrow afternoon until Bobby , the girls and I can sneak trick or treat . You and the other parents are really great for wanting to us trick or treat. Thanks !
Aww you're welcome !! But we can't do it next year. Someone might get wise to us and blab. :shifty:
Robin: I don't think so. I've kept quiet. So have Bobby Nancy and Megan. But just the same , that's fine. he grabs a candy bar from the bowl of candy I have waiting for the trick or treaters and starts to his room
Drop it Frog!! You're getting stuff tomorrow

Robin: But Mom! Just one piece? I don't know what I'll be getting!
mumbling to myself .. Why am I such a sucker??:rolleyes: One piece and if I see ONE flipper of yours reaching for that candy bowl tonight , you're in trouble. Understand?
Robin: Yes Mom. Thank you!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Everything's ready in Apt 1, we even set up the pumpkin-headed Scarecroe that Fatatita earned from her trick-or-treating several years ago just outside the main hall.