The Don't Be Ashamed Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I’m not ashamed to say that I literally drink water day after day day after day day after day day after day day after day day after day day after day
How is drinking a lot of water something to be ashamed of in the first place? I drink water constantly as well. Anything that helps prevent kidney stones can't be completely bad :stick_out_tongue:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm currently coming up with a script for what may be a comedy horror independant film about killer Furbies. I know that film concept sounds cringey as h*** and incredibly bizarre, but you know I rediscovered my old collection of Furbies in the basement recently and I figured that I might as well get some use out of them lol.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
How is drinking a lot of water something to be ashamed of in the first place? I drink water constantly as well. Anything that helps prevent kidney stones can't be completely bad :stick_out_tongue:.
uh i will punch you in the nose david day after day after day after day after day FRICKIN DEHYDRATE ALREADY day after day after day after
There’s your answer.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The song Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is a guilty pleasure of mine. I know it's outdated and I'm a man but I don't care what anyone says: It's a good song and whenever I hear it on the radio, not only will I refuse to change the channel but I always crank that particular song as loud as I possibly can make it go.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
You know, I was going to put a video clip of the Game of Thrones "Shame! shame! shame!" scene on this thread when it first started out but I decided against it because this forum is intended to be family friendly and the scene in question centered around incest. Probably not the best idea lol.