West Nile, Swine Flu, Meningitis, and Sequelitis

Old Thunder

Reaction score
There were direct-to-video sequels to CP a couple years ago, but I don't think even fans liked them.
What, you mean "Curse" and "Cult"? I didn't think they were perfect, but I love the way that they continue on from each other and the ending of "Cult" is a mind-boggle. I have never been more excited to see what happens next... ever. There are many criticisms for the series but I think that Mancini and co are finally finding the right direction again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They've been talking about this for a while. Supposedly, it's going to be less of a straight-forward reboot of Shrek, and more of a "next-gen" spin-off focusing on the ogre babies and the dronkeys.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That franchise is dead to me now.

Never even bothered watching the last two movies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The last two movies are . . . okay. They lack the engaging storytelling the first two (especially the second) have, but I will say that the third movie is one of those movies that's really only good for a quick laugh, because it puts more emphasis on the jokes and humor than it does the storytelling (in other words, if you tried watching it stoned, you'd literally die from laughing). The last one feels tired and out of steam, and the AU storyline is really unusual, but I think it was wise they ended the franchise when they did - especially considering they were originally planning on going on for six or eight movies.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Wasn't Puss in Boots going to have a sequel that re-told Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves or something? It might have had Kitty Softpaws and the Three Diablos (the kittens he adopted in the short of the same name) joining him.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought they gave Puss like a Netflix or Hulu-exclusive series instead.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The last two movies are . . . okay. They lack the engaging storytelling the first two (especially the second) have, but I will say that the third movie is one of those movies that's really only good for a quick laugh, because it puts more emphasis on the jokes and humor than it does the storytelling (in other words, if you tried watching it stoned, you'd literally die from laughing). The last one feels tired and out of steam, and the AU storyline is really unusual, but I think it was wise they ended the franchise when they did - especially considering they were originally planning on going on for six or eight movies.
What's AU?