Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Apparently many are. That’s why they want to sacrifice children.
It's important to note that one of the key rules of Satanism is that the harming of children is a terrible, terrible thing - which is why I agree with a lot of what you say about treating the children of illegal immigrants with kindness. Yes! I'm on board.

Censored

Reaction score
It's important to note that one of the key rules of Satanism is that the harming of children is a terrible, terrible thing - which is why I agree with a lot of what you say about treating the children of illegal immigrants with kindness. Yes! I'm on board.
There are actually some racist religions that believe anyone non-white is from Satan.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Honestly I have to believe that almost anyone of any walk of life with the exception of the ones who have mental illness do not want to see any child of any walk of life hurt in any way.