Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

scooterfan360

Reaction score
So to shift gears here this happened today...thoughts?

https://www.wjhl.com/news/national/white-house-suspends-pass-of-cnns-acosta/1579935125

Also the Attorney General was asked to resign today thoughts?
Trump violated the constitutional right of freedom of the press, and he had no right to fire attorney general Jeff sessions. it's up to the congress to make that decision. what trump did today, shows that he is hiding something. I hope that the newly elected, call for an impeachment of trump.

Censored

Reaction score
No matter what he does wrong, he has the Senate and The Supreme Court to allow it. It’s funny how people think their rights as Americans are so secure under the Constitution. They’re hanging by a thread. The First Ammendment or any other right can be overruled tomorrow. All they need is a new Ammendment added that invalidates a right or the Supreme Court to say it doesn’t matter.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Trump violated the constitutional right of freedom of the press, and he had no right to fire attorney general Jeff sessions. it's up to the congress to make that decision. what trump did today, shows that he is hiding something. I hope that the newly elected, call for an impeachment of trump.
Sessions was a cold and heartless d-bag anyway. He was the one who was thumping the Bible on tearing those kids away from their parents and locking them in virtual concentration camps.

Funny how true this picture is though.

It is! This is the point I've made before: those who call people out on being SJWs act more like SJWs than the ones they claim are SJWs!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In other words, somebody who whines and cries about how they, or the groups they represent (minorities and such) are being oppressed, when they really aren't.

Which is why those who cry about people being SJWs are more SJWs than those they accuse of being SJWs.