Dealing with depression and anxiety

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I'll be honest.

Maybe it could just be the end of a crummy year blues, but ugh.... For some reason I feel good during the day time, but then I start to feel down by night time. It's really weird. But overall, my moods have just been swinging around lately. :smirk:

But hey, at least on the plus side I'm seeing Brett Young and going to Apex center (arcade/blowing alley) for my 26th bday weekend!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So I'll be honest.

Maybe it could just be the end of a crummy year blues, but ugh.... For some reason I feel good during the day time, but then I start to feel down by night time. It's really weird. But overall, my moods have just been swinging around lately. :smirk:

But hey, at least on the plus side I'm seeing Brett Young and going to Apex center (arcade/blowing alley) for my 26th bday weekend!
I'll make sure to wish you a happy birthday!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I have really been struggling with a deep depression. Almost two months ago my mom who had been sober for many years started drinking again. Not just one or two drinks but way over doing it to an unhealthy state. Now I've seen alcohol destroy many of my other family members, and for her to start again was a huge blow to me.
So because of this I told my wife and kids we would not be visiting her since she is doing this in hopes to get her to stop. That went on for a few weeks until I realized that was not working and we where constantly arguing. So I told my mom we would vist if she would not drink around us, but every time we've been over there she is drinking. I personally do not want to be around it, because I do not want to start drinking. Because if I do I will lose my wife and kids, and they are worth more to me then anything.
So I have not been visiting her, but still talking with her on Facebook Messanger. Almost every time we talk she says the most hurtful things to me, and make me even more depressed. I finally told her that she makes me feel like Crap every time we talk, and blocked her. She just makes me feel like I'm a failure and worthless. Even blocking her makes me feel like that.

Any Del

Reaction score
Well I have really been struggling with a deep depression. Almost two months ago my mom who had been sober for many years started drinking again. Not just one or two drinks but way over doing it to an unhealthy state. Now I've seen alcohol destroy many of my other family members, and for her to start again was a huge blow to me.
So because of this I told my wife and kids we would not be visiting her since she is doing this in hopes to get her to stop. That went on for a few weeks until I realized that was not working and we where constantly arguing. So I told my mom we would vist if she would not drink around us, but every time we've been over there she is drinking. I personally do not want to be around it, because I do not want to start drinking. Because if I do I will lose my wife and kids, and they are worth more to me then anything.
So I have not been visiting her, but still talking with her on Facebook Messanger. Almost every time we talk she says the most hurtful things to me, and make me even more depressed. I finally told her that she makes me feel like Crap every time we talk, and blocked her. She just makes me feel like I'm a failure and worthless. Even blocking her makes me feel like that.
I feel your pain. My dad constantly put me and my sister down for years and my mother does the same herself though not as often as my father. Its gotten so bad that on Tuesday we had a family therapy and I tell ya it did NOT go so well. My dad couldn't take handling the harsh truth so he tried to attack both me and my sister and that backfired on him because he just collapsed and suffered a stroke. Also I would just cut ties with your mom at this point. She ain't worth your time. You have your life situated and she ain't going to change. Glad you blocked her. It takes a strong person to know when enough is enough.