Episodes that Have Stuck with You

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm suddenly remembering an episode, I think from Season 32 (maybe, I wouldn't swear to it) where Maria's mom came to visit, but the Muppets kept taking up so much of her time that Maria was getting really sad about not being able to spend time with her own mother - whom she hasn't seen in years - because she's too busy playing with Big Bird and Elmo and the others.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I'm suddenly remembering an episode, I think from Season 32 (maybe, I wouldn't swear to it) where Maria's mom came to visit, but the Muppets kept taking up so much of her time that Maria was getting really sad about not being able to spend time with her own mother - whom she hasn't seen in years - because she's too busy playing with Big Bird and Elmo and the others.
I think I may remember that one. Didn't Snuffy sing a song about the Spanish word "Hola"?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think I may remember that one. Didn't Snuffy sing a song about the Spanish word "Hola"?
https://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_3919

OscarandTelly

Reaction score
One that I remember quite well that I really wanna see again is episode 2099. Its where Gordon babysits snuffy when his parents go out of town for the night.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The one where Telly thinks he "broke" Big Bird's toy car. I used to have the season 29 repeat on tape before it went missing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For whatever reason, I'm suddenly remembering this episode:

https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_4046

But, more specifically, the recurring theme of "Something in the Air Today."

And it's funny, I actually don't remember this being a Season 34 (one of my favorite seasons) episode; I was thinking it was like Season 31 or even 32.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Yeah. That one's kind of taboo for DVD releases not so much because of Brian's Telly (because they could just have Marty redub the lines there), but because of the "imaginary Snuffy" references. That's something that would probably confuse kids. Still, it's kind of sad that they can't somehow work around that.

When in Episode 3898 was Snuffy called imaginary? He'd been revealed as real 15 years before, so it's unlikely that the cast of the newer show would forget and foul up.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
When in Episode 3898 was Snuffy called imaginary? He'd been revealed as real 15 years before, so it's unlikely that the cast of the newer show would forget and foul up.
Did I say that in this thread? I was thinking of the "Don't Eat the Pictures" special. I guess maybe when I posted here I got my threads mixed up. Sorry about the confusion.

crackmaster

Reaction score
The Season 28 one where Elmo has a fear of clowns. IDK, it was just so funny.