What song can you not get out of your head?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You shouldn't have introduced me to this movie; it shattered my life for like 5 hours. :big_grin: What a gamut of emotions. Kinda reminds me of some of the bittersweet Muppet stuff.
Ugh, same. That movie was so much sadder than most of their other ones. It used to come on TV all the time when I was little, I loved it but always felt really sad watching it. But it's definitely an underrated gem, same goes for The Great Mouse Detective and Oliver and Company.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Here I am; Sunday night, laying in bed, should be sleeping but I'm up thinking about this **** movie. Really, I can handle most of it, but I cannot handle the lady abandoning the fox; they shouldn't have made it so sad. They should've made it where the fox was at least happy to be a free primal animal, but no, it has to follow the lady back, only to have to sit there and put the puppy face on, realizing it's being abandoned by its owner forever.

Like at least have the fox kiss the lady, smile at her and happily run into the woods as the lady wipes a tear away; I cannot handle the emotion of that scene.

Incase anyone is wondering what I'm talking about, watch at your own discretion; I'm 24, I rarely ever cry, had no context of the film and this had me balling like a little girl:

I would've moved to avoid getting rid of that fox, lol. I guess at least the fox ends up getting a smokin' hot babe.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I actually watched Doug Walker's review of this film; I'm a fan of his, but he totally dropped the ball regarding this scene. He said they should've used instrumental music instead of "whatever pop song was popular at the time"... that is what they did? Anyway, one of his commenters nailed why this scene is so sad:

I know what would most likely happen to Todd in real life. While I realize the whole "Set it free" mentality is just a product of the time this movie is set in (that unfortunately still clings around today), but this woman kind-of deserves to be a Disney Villain. You stupid *****! That is a bottle raised baby, treated like a family member all it's life, with NO WILD SURVIVAL skills. While it is true that being shut in all the time is no life for a fox, setting Todd "Free" is pretty much a certain death sentence. If any of my orphans had survived I wouldn't have been stupid enough to believe they could be WILD again. The only reason Todd lived was because of the rules of Disney Main Characters.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This song just randomly got stuck in my head. It's one of my guilty pleasures, honestly. :embarrassed:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Some stupid song about Jason Aldean whining about Lynchburg, Tennessee... country Friday's at work suck.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I love this song so much! It gets stuck in my head a lot, though, LOL.