When you need to rant...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of furries getting so much crap all the time. When will people realize that not all furries are creeps who, ahem, "paw off" to secksee artstuffs of animals? It may sound hard to believe, but there are plenty of sane, normal furries out there who just like anthro animals and not... y'know.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of furries getting so much crap all the time. When will people realize that not all furries are creeps who, ahem, "paw off" to secksee artstuffs of animals? It may sound hard to believe, but there are plenty of sane, normal furries out there who just like anthro animals and not... y'know.
and not all furries who DO get off on anthro animals are creeps either. You always have a few bad apples but the majority of those people do it in the privacy of their own home?

the furries that give furries a bad name are the ones who fail to keep their private lives private

There's a way to respectfully disagree with a lifestyle without outright insulting the people who enjoy it. As long as they are not forcing it on people without consent and no one is physically being hurt or abused, who cares? I get what you're trying to say but the way you said it is incredibly rude and closed minded

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
and not all furries who DO get off on anthro animals are creeps either. You always have a few bad apples but the majority of those people do it in the privacy of their own home?

the furries that give furries a bad name are the ones who fail to keep their private lives private

There's a way to respectfully disagree with a lifestyle without outright insulting the people who enjoy it. As long as they are not forcing it on people without consent and no one is physically being hurt or abused, who cares? I get what you're trying to say but the way you said it is incredibly rude and closed minded
I'm sorry I sounded rude. I really didn't mean it. Next time I post a rant like that, I will think twice about what I say before posting it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm sorry I sounded rude. I really didn't mean it. Next time I post a rant like that, I will think twice about what I say before posting it.
just be careful about outright insulting people who have interests that you don't understand :wink: also for the record i am not one of those furries akjshda im like super duper aroace so i dont get the appeal either

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I’m just in another one of those sour moods again right now.

Private message me if you want to know what’s going on.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I placed an order on Amazon over two months ago, and over two months later, I still had yet to receive my item. When chatting with a representative, come to find out the item wasn't even available, and they had waited after I placed the order to actually note on the listing that it was unavailable. It seems to me that if an item is unavailable, it should already be noted on the item listing, so people won't make the mistake of ordering something they believe is in stock.

So since they had no idea when the item would be back in stock, I had them go ahead and cancel my order altogether.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I would have just gone for a refund by the time it had already been a month.