Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Facebook News Feed problem is actually getting worse - in fact, I don't think the Most Recent setting even works at all anymore: even if you've selected Most Recent (which I always do), it just shuffles the content in any random order that makes no sense.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now YouTube's back to not wanting to load or buffer 1080p videos - only this time, it's been a consistent, ongoing problem for a couple of weeks now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YouTube always pushes videos and channels they want you to subscribe to.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's always that one ******* interview; the dude is articulate, but thank God he got what he deserved.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YouTube now has a new feature for creators called "Premieres," where when you schedule a new upload, it basically turns it into a viewing party: it sends your subscribers notifications 30 minutes before the scheduled time, has a countdown, and enables a live feed so you can interact with your subscribers while the video is being played live (and they can't skip through the timeline).

I hope this feature is still around by the time MORON LEAGUE 4 is finally ready to be released.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So over a week ago, I uploaded my newest music video, and it had reached up to over 100 views.

Now it's down to 44 views.

What the Elmo, YouTube?!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So over a week ago, I uploaded my newest music video, and it had reached up to over 100 views.

Now it's down to 44 views.

What the Elmo, YouTube?!
Wha??

Maybe somebody watched it 56 times and YT just decided to count it as one view? Heh, I dunno.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well I do know for a while there, once a vid reached 301, they would freeze the view count until they verified that each and every view was legit (like, no repeat views from the same account or IP address, or no partial views, etc). But, I mean, gee whiz!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
apparently youtube has been doing a lot of backend work on the site and its been screwing a lot of things up like views and likes/dislikes