The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No, it was a full episode. It's when Peter starts up his own food truck because Lois won't let him eat what he wants.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
No, it was a full episode. It's when Peter starts up his own food truck because Lois won't let him eat what he wants.
Oh yeah, now I remember that one. I would not recommend trying that btw. Any food that Seth MacFarlane's twisted mind created seems like a horrible idea to recreate in real life lol. But then again, the only time I've tried a recreation of a fictional food are those chocolate frogs from Harry Potter so it could be good, but probably not :coy:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Oh that reminds me, here's what made me laugh today. This morning, I woke up to see my mom watching Family Guy instead of the news, Pioneer Woman, or Oprah like she usually does every morning. Oh no, I guess my outrageous sense of humor is rubbing off on those around me :eek:.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Thanks for the good laugh @Any Del!

Oh my God, my mouth was dry after watching this. :laugh:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I do feel a little bad for laughing at this, but anyway, my friend Jeff and I are about to go to tasty burger and see Brett Young (for my 26th bday), and I mentioned how I should have brought my scarf cause it was cold out. He asked me "do you really need one?" And I joked saying "Of course I do! I'm privileged!" (Our humor is pretty much the same level) and a woman gave me a pretty dirty look when I said that. We both laughed when she walked away. :laugh: