Unpopular Opinions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not to mention, like a lot of Frank's characters, the voice was basically a variation of Bert, which makes inserts with his Lefty feel like Bert is getting back at Ernie for all the times he's driven him crazy. Caroll's voice, while not perfect, sounded more convincing as a shifty shyster. Plus, without the Jim/Frank chemistry, there's more of a genuine awkwardness between the unsuspecting Ernie and the scheming Lefty.

Censored

Reaction score
Well, again, the forum admin said people who worked on the show read what we post (I never saw), so we couldn't say anything negative or critical, because it was disrespectful to all the hard work they've done.
That's why I personally apologized to Bob McGrath, Roscoe Orman and Emilio Delgado for all of the cruel things others were saying about them on here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know what you mean. Since I was the only one who liked COW AND CHICKEN as a kid, I wrote a fan letter to creator David Feiss, apologizing to him for everyone else hating the show.

Yes, I actually did that as a kid.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey, end of the day, you know a person has a good heart when you only know them through shows/social media and you still go out of your way to write a letter to them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm the kind of person who believes you can have a really dark, messed up sense of humor and still have a good heart and common sense.

Long as you know how to put on a filter around people who's humor isn't on the same level as yours, you're fine.

Censored

Reaction score
You can think certain animals are cute even if you know you have to use caution around them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I absolutely despise the idea of having sex with or marrying your cousin.

Sorry but.... They're family and then it would just feel awkward. :smirk: