Pet Peeves

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And to think my childhood self would never have thought he'd become an internet meme. :coy:

But UGH.... That indefinite hat of his. :grr:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Being told what to eat.

Like, not like a little kid like "I don't want to eat any fruits and vegetables!!!!111!!!" But more like Vegans telling me not to eat meat because killing animals is wrong or having a once in awhile comfort meal and people being like "bruh, ur gonna get diabetes." Oh, I'm sorry, do YOU know my lifestyle of eating? No! Now mind your own business.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When people act like they can tell you what you can and can't post on your own personal social media page.

Like honestly. Don't like what someone has to post? Unfollow them or unfriend them. Simple as that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When people compare something an individual supports/enjoys as a "mental disorder." Example:

"Being a lefty/righty is a mental disorder."

"Being a fan of Sonic/My Little Pony/Steven Universe, etc is a mental disorder."

"Loving video games is a mental disorder."

Um, no. I make alot of messed up jokes, but I'd never go out of my way to compare something to people who have mental health issues like depression, anxiety, multiple personality disorder, etc to try and act like a point you're proving is "the right one." I used to be friends with a guy who's very hardcore republican that once said "believing there's more than 2 genders is a mental disorder" and I already lost alot of respect for the guy after hearing that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only time I ever hear "mental disorder" tossed around like this is when it comes to being a liberal. Other than that, I've never heard it used in other contexts - not even when it comes to fandoms and such.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
"Loving video games is a mental disorder."
The way people look down on people who play video games is something I'll never understand; like you can sit there and watch a movie, but God forbid you interact with something and actually use your brain.

At least that won't be the case in 50 or so years when 90% of the population will probably be gamers or at least grew up with it.