I won't be posting anymore...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm gonna take a short break.
Mostly because a certain member whom I won't name is getting on my nerves.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Hey guys. I haven't been posting a lot within the past few days because I've been having the crappiest week ever.

Why? Because I've been dealing with some really bad "lady sickness", as Nikki from Camp Camp would call it. I just feel really miserable right now, so I've been taking a break from posting to just relax and try to cope with it.

gravy

Reaction score
I don't know why I'm not on the forums as much anymore but I seem to enjoy the company of the discord better. I'll still be on here every now and then, though.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Jeez Louise, I haven't been on here in a good long while! Mostly it's just been life in the way, but much like @gavry3, I prefer the atmosphere of the Discord better I suppose. However, I'm not completely abandoning the forums or anything, I just probably won't post as often in general.

Anyway, I have a lot of catching up to do... :embarrassed: :search:

gravy

Reaction score
I think the real reason people are becoming more inactive is because we really talk about the same stuff all the time, there isn’t anything exciting or new going on with the Muppets/JHC. We also REEEEAAAALLLY need some new blood in here, but alas, we get it sO INFREQUENTLY (cough cough)