Unpopular Opinions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Jingle Bells" actually originated as a Thanksgiving song. How and why, I don't know, but yeah.

And while we're at it, let's also look at other Christmas songs that aren't technically Christmas songs either:

• "Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!"
  • "Baby, it's Cold Outside"
  • "I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm"
  • "Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland"

To name a few.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Songs or not, end of the day, we can all enjoy them for what it's worth.

I still remember having fond memories of when I first heard "Linus and Lucy" and dancing to it with my dad and then was super mind blown when I heard it in Charlie Brown.

My child self was so confused. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I kind of like it myself - and this is coming from somebody who is not a fan of the ATC era.

Personally, I prefer this execution of everyday being Christmas Day despite the passage of time for the rest of the year (spring, summer, etc.), as opposed to where everyday being Christmas is like a Groundhog Day loop, like reliving the exact same day over and over and over and over again.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So with all the gun debates we've had over the years, honestly, I do actually believe guns do kill people in the terms of arguments that "people kill people."

The bullet still flies through at a fast rate and damages the body tissue. Like, if you get shot in the head, you're basically ****** right there cause the bullet went through your brain.

Not to mention, if you drop a gun and it lands on the ground, it can still set off the trigger and injur/kill someone.

Saying "guns don't kill people" to me is like the equivalent of saying "kitchen supplies don't kill people" or "food doesn't kill people" or "poison doesn't kill people", etc.

No. It's just a cheap mask for gun owners who are paranoid and assume they'll get their guns taken away.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
So with all the gun debates we've had over the years, honestly, I do actually believe guns do kill people in the terms of arguments that "people kill people."

The bullet still flies through at a fast rate and damages the body tissue. Like, if you get shot in the head, you're basically ****** right there cause the bullet went through your brain.

Not to mention, if you drop a gun and it lands on the ground, it can still set off the trigger and injur/kill someone.

Saying "guns don't kill people" to me is like the equivalent of saying "kitchen supplies don't kill people" or "food doesn't kill people" or "poison doesn't kill people", etc.

No. It's just a cheap mask for gun owners who are paranoid and assume they'll get their guns taken away.
100 frickin' %; would there be any school shootings if guns didn't exist? Of course not. These people value their firearms more than kid's lives; let that sink in.