Did Milo counting go up to 20?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Looking at the Milo Counting page on Muppet Wiki, after every episode past season 20 has a page and most of those episodes have complete guides, I see that there was never a higher number than 13. I'm also surprised to see that there was no 10 segment, when all other numbers between 7 and 13 got a segment.

Of course that doesn't mean there weren't any that never aired on television.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Considering an above post mentions that Sprout showed a 20 segment for Milo..... I'm wondering if maybe this is a case of the full clip not ever being aired on the show in PBS, but was shown on Sprout as a replacement for another segment?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Considering an above post mentions that Sprout showed a 20 segment for Milo..... I'm wondering if maybe this is a case of the full clip not ever being aired on the show in PBS, but was shown on Sprout as a replacement for another segment?
I also know that some episodes from seasons 29-32 or so had PBS reruns that replaced certain segments, with some segments only airing as part of the rerun versions and never in a true original version of an episode.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I don’t think Milo ever went up to 20, and even the theory of it being a replacement for another segment in a Sprout airing sounds false, now that Any Del has uploaded Sprout airings of all the season 30 and 31 episodes sponsored by 20.

I’m pretty sure I had a dream where I saw him go to 15, though.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah by this point it’s confirmed that Milo didn’t go up to 20, he only went up to 13. Keep in mind this was all done with stop-motion, so I can only imagine they probably wanted to go to 20 but ended with 13 because of how time-consuming it was becoming.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
Yeah by this point it’s confirmed that Milo didn’t go up to 20, he only went up to 13. Keep in mind this was all done with stop-motion, so I can only imagine they probably wanted to go to 20 but ended with 13 because of how time-consuming it was becoming.
True. People even thought he went up to 10 or 14. That's not correct, either. Our memory can get a little messed up sometimes. Believe me, I even remembered thinking if he went up to 18 or 20, but the Growing Numbers segments are what really got me mixed up with those segments.