I won't be posting anymore...

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

This is going to be my last proper post for a very long time.

Even though in the last year pretty much killed any chance of having proper friendships with anyone on here. However the last few months I have started to feel that.

Unfortunately that hasnt happened so I feel my time in the muppet online community is over. for now anyway

Bye for now

Conor

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

This is going to be my last proper post for a very long time.

Even though in the last year pretty much killed any chance of having proper friendships with anyone on here. However the last few months I have started to feel that.

Unfortunately that hasnt happened so I feel my time in the muppet online community is over. for now anyway

Bye for now

Conor
See you later.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So i’ve been taking a mental health break recently because my mind has just been all over the place recently with a lot of stuff.

But for now, I decided to come back on the forums, but I’m not going to be active on discord for a bit, depending on how I’m feeling.

Just too much activity going on at once.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So i’ve been taking a mental health break recently because my mind has just been all over the place recently with a lot of stuff.

But for now, I decided to come back on the forums, but I’m not going to be active on discord for a bit, depending on how I’m feeling.

Just too much activity going on at once.
Welcome back. I haven't been on the Discord much myself either, so I’ve been taking a break from that recently.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey all.

So, i’ve been taking some time off mainly with my new (temporary) job at JC Penny’s as a cashier just to get myself settled in with my work schedule and whatnot. But I’m back and I’m sure I’ve got some catching up to do. :shifty:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Hey all.

So, i’ve been taking some time off mainly with my new (temporary) job at JC Penny’s as a cashier just to get myself settled in with my work schedule and whatnot. But I’m back and I’m sure I’ve got some catching up to do. :shifty:

Are you ever on your discord mate?