The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
You know you have a weird sense of humor when you can't stop cracking up at something like this.

Good god, I forgot about how unintentionally hilarious this song is. I especially love the "We are melk frum WISCYAAAANSEEEN." and the "Mmmmm, [seductive voice] bread."

Any Del

Reaction score
You know you have a weird sense of humor when you can't stop cracking up at something like this.

Good god, I forgot about how unintentionally hilarious this song is. I especially love the "We are melk frum WISCYAAAANSEEEN." and the "Mmmmm, [seductive voice] bread."
Ahh I loved that song! "SPAGHETTI FROM ROOOOMME!"

"And don't forget the sometimes food."

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I thought it was just as funny when I was younger. I specifically remember, more than anything else from Sid the Science Kid, having the episode the song is from recorded onto our DVR, and rewinding it over and over again. I think my mom found the song amusing, too.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the day it becomes a big meme. I mean, STSK is already a popular show in the meme community, and that food song has tons of meme potential.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

I give them props for putting in some stereotypical humor (the Wiscaaaaaaansin part has me laughing).

newsmanfan

Reaction score
At the family get-together on xmas eve, my nephew made a meat house. Yep. Tiny cottage made out of salami and toothpicks. As the "meat house" has been a running joke between us for a while, this was perfect. He of course paraded it around the house and we offered suggestions for meat real estate marketing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That was one of the few things I remember that scared me as a kid the first time I saw Toy Story (the others being the creepy “toys” and Scud the dog).