The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

animalrescuer

Reaction score
My dad has another bad allergic reaction today. I really, really hope he goes to a doctor soon or the next reaction may be the last! If I have to, I’ll find a doctor for him!

Any Del

Reaction score
This year has left the biggest scars on my body that will haunt me so for the rest of eternity.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Skype came installed on my current computer when I got it, but honestly, I never even used it anyway. I still don't even use it. I can't remember it being there ever affecting my computer in anyway though - I mean, whenever I open my task manager, I never see any processes for it - unless my webcam process is associated with it (and I suppose it probably is).
We use Skype at work for interoffice and intercompany chats, and it's fine 98% of the time. Actually really useful for screensharing when you're trying to explain a process over the phone. "Ok, see, click this, then do this..." makes more sense when the other person can see the actions on their own screen. So, it has its uses, especially when communicating Important Stuff in Realtime to your engineering team in CT or India.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oof, wisdom teeth.

I got mine out at 15.
Mine didn't even start growing until I was 17. And this last one took the longest to show up, so I had sort of forgotten about it.
But on the bright side, apparently I only have three wisdom teeth, as opposed to the usual four! :smirk: