The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I hate to sound like a stereotypical nerd who has that "They changed it so it sucks," mentality but Nemao, the YouTuber who has been animating new Happy Tree Friends episodes mazingly for two years now has decided to make his episodes "better" by using different software. To be honest, the result is far from impressive in my opinion.

The background looks like an eight year old drew it, the poorly drawn flowers look as though they were pulled straight from a Kindergartener's art project, Giggles' skates look more like generic clipart skates as they don't exactly blend in well with HTF's animation style, and Giggles' skirt is placed in a rather odd position.

I hope he realizes that getting new software doesn't exactly mean the new videos will be better and as of now, I think he's trying too hard to "improve" with this new software that he's completely disregarding his old videos. The problem with that is:The old ones were fine the way they were! There was literally no need for change whatsoever, I thought they looked awesome personally this on the other hand, not so much. I mean, come on! When it comes to web cartoons asdfmovie is more well animated than this and those are freaking stick figures for crying out loud.

"WORST. REDESIGN. EVER!!!!!".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In spite of my best efforts to avoid it, I still caught my mom's stomach virus.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I hate to sound like a stereotypical nerd who has that "They changed it so it sucks," mentality but Nemao, the YouTuber who has been animating new Happy Tree Friends episodes mazingly for two years now has decided to make his episodes "better" by using different software. To be honest, the result is far from impressive in my opinion.

The background looks like an eight year old drew it, the poorly drawn flowers look as though they were pulled straight from a Kindergartener's art project, Giggles' skates look more like generic clipart skates as they don't exactly blend in well with HTF's animation style, and Giggles' skirt is placed in a rather odd position.

I hope he realizes that getting new software doesn't exactly mean the new videos will be better and as of now, I think he's trying too hard to "improve" with this new software that he's completely disregarding his old videos. The problem with that is:The old ones were fine the way they were! There was literally no need for change whatsoever, I thought they looked awesome personally this on the other hand, not so much. I mean, come on! When it comes to web cartoons asdfmovie is more well animated than this and those are freaking stick figures for crying out loud.

"WORST. REDESIGN. EVER!!!!!".
Looks like one of those Hawaiian skirts.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm actually wanting that to be fake news, because I'm having a hard time taking this story seriously!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Being an avid web user for over two decades now, I think it's safe to say that I've seen my fair share of disgusting things on the Internet before. But this is by far the most awful thing I've ever seen.

That is my friend Yellow-Spider-Kitty they are talking about! Is that supposed to be funny or something!? That same girl tried to kill herself not even a week before this video was posted. Thankfully she survived but still, the entire thing is in incredibly poor taste.

That guy said some of the most offensive things I've ever heard in my life. I think he needs to get banned from YouTube. This is straight up hate speech directed towards an innocent person who doesn't deserve it at all, plain and simple!

Hearing them make fun of someone I'm close to really hurt me, I could actually feel my blood boiling the more I listened. I can't believe that there are people out there who consider this garbage "entertainment". It's not funny, it's not cute, it's not cool, it's not clever, it's just hateful, mean spirited, and immoral. That's all there is to it.

I honestly take back everything I said about Robot Chicken being "the most mean-spirited thing I've ever seen," on the [adult swim] thread. I'm not saying that I like that show again, I don't but compared to whatever THIS extremely offensive crap is Robot Chicken looks G-rated. I mean, at least most of the people Robot Chicken brutally make fun of are fictional. As crude as that show is, even they wouldn't stoop to the level of insulting a DeviantArt user just because they are "weird". There is nothing worse a person can do than that.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I had a really hard time following the video. that text to speech voice was grating to listen to and i couldnt understand half of it. But was your friend the person in those screenshots? because if so, then your friend is in the wrong too. Resorting to name calling and swearing is not how you deal with internet drama channels like this. drama channels thrive on...well...causing drama. don't give them what they want and just ignore them.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was trying to look for street scenes from a certain Sesame Street episode and it turns out that I had the wrong episode number in.

When putting in the right number, turns out that the episode I was looking for wasn't uploaded.