Pet Peeves

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On that token, I've mentioned this before, but as a small YouTuber with a small channel that's been struggling for years, it really irks me that these big YouTubers with huge partner channels and such can keep begging for more views, likes, and subscribers in all of their videos ("PLZ! HELP ME REACH 1,000,000!!!1!!111 I DON'T HAVE ENUF!!! I NEEDZ MOAR111!"), and people comply . . . but for YouTubers like me, you so much as say, "please subscribe, if you'd like," then you're attacked for "shamelessly and desperately crying for attention." Oh, and sometimes, they offer up suggestions, like, "nobody watches your videos, cuz you obviously suck!"

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
You know what a big pet peeve of mine is?

Those freakin' TikTok ads!!! They are EVERYWHERE!!!! On YouTube, on a lot of the apps I use... you just can't escape from them!

They really, really want you to join TikTok, but it does not intrest me in the slightest, which is part of why I find the ads so annoying.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Those freakin' TikTok ads!!! They are EVERYWHERE!!!! On YouTube, on a lot of the apps I use... you just can't escape from them!

They really, really want you to join TikTok, but it does not intrest me in the slightest, which is part of why I find the ads so annoying.
I get that a lot as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Get adblockers.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When websites -like medical sites and such- have a live chat feature that's automatically activated as soon as you open the site, prompting you to chat with whoever representative happens to be online at that given moment.