The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds the "NPC" meme annoying?

The funny thing is, the same people who put that label on those who are anti-Trump because they, quote on quote, constantly say "orange man BAD!" and **** like that were the same people who constantly complained "ugh, Obama is da wurst president ever!!!111!!!" Or "Ooohhh Hiwwaway is guilty of deweting da emails!!!111!!!" Blah blah.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since we're openly critical of singers on this forum (okay, yeah, I know it's mostly me), am I the only one who can't stand Kristen Chenoweth's voice?
I had to look her up cause I had no idea who she was.

Oh my God, yes!

"Pahpuler.... I'll help you be PAH-PEEEUUUUU-LERRR!"

newsmanfan

Reaction score
....am I the only one who's online dated?
Met my fiance through OKCupid. At the time they had an option to not limit the range of searches (aka so many miles distant from you); I was in AZ at the time and he was in WI.

I felt like the online format was excellent for us introverts, as it gives the opportunity to slowly get to know someone well before you actually meet.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who actually really disliked this version or “A New Way to Walk” as a kid?

Little did I know a (in my opinion) much worse version by Destiny’s Child would come out years later.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
.....am I the only one who could actually see myself in a pop boy band? :shifty: