Question about major element in Dragon Tales

salemfan

Reaction score
what purpose would it even serve? convenience?
Yes, convenience AND to teach kids not to get others involved unless you REALLY need them, because if one day you REALLY need another's involvement, they won't be willing to help you. If somebody can show you how to do stuff without another's involvement, it will be one less reason to need them.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yes, convenience AND to teach kids not to get others involved unless you REALLY need them, because if one day you REALLY need another's involvement, they won't be willing to help you. If somebody can show you how to do stuff without another's involvement, it will be one less reason to need them.
Your childhood must have really sucked if you are taking a children's show so seriously

this is a really sad outlook to have on life. Are you ok? Do you need a hug or something? I'm sorry you didnt have any friends growing up.

Last edited:

salemfan

Reaction score
what purpose would it even serve? convenience?
Another purpose it would have served is to allow Max and Emmy (and later Enrique) to reach their destination if one dragon in the group wasn't available for some reason. (Interestingly, the first time Max went to Dragon Land with Emmy absent, Cassie wasn't there, and there wouldn't have been any flying in that episode even if Emmy was there.) But as far as I know, in the days when Enrique joined the show, Zak & Wheezie were always there when the group showed up.

By the way, when you ask why I am taking a preschool show so seriously,
I am on the autistic spectrum.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
just enjoy something for what it is and don't tear it apart to find logic. most children's shows dont have logic that matches the real world, nor did the makers of the show intend for it to have logic.

datman24

Reaction score
You know, I didn’t think I’d ever have to respond to a thread on ‘Dragon Tales,’ but I just want to say that personally, I don’t have any good memories of this show. It wasn’t that it was a terrible show or anything (certainly not as painful as ‘Dora’ or ‘Mickey Mouse Clubhouse’), but this just came on at a bad time in my life, and for that, I only associate the show with those bad memories. I’m sure the show was good for anyone who was watching it under the age of five, but for everyone else, this was just another straight-up kids show with little to offer for anyone outside of its target demo.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I didn't have cable and literally grew up with five channels (PBS, NBC, ABC, FOX and that local station that would play The Simpsons, That '70s Show, etc.), so I was stuck watching a lot of shows like this, Clifford and Cyberchase at an older age than I should have; they didn't suck or anything, but as datman said, were just very average.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was only allowed to watch the kids stuff growing up, so that meant just PBS, Nickelodeon, and Disney.

Though I did watch the Saturday Morning cartoons on the other channels such as NBC along with The CW.