Please Read

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
So many ideas here, but I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I haven't been here a lot lately, so I'm sure there's a lot I haven't seen. Also, I know nearly nothing about the technical aspect, so if people say the problem is Ed not having enough power, or that the software is causing problems, I'm not going to argue. But I have noticed that he and Phil do seem to be a bit absent lately. I'm not meaning to complain here, only site examples. It used to be that when I returned here after an absence, Ed would be one of the first to notice and say hi. I came back last month, and have been here a handful of times in an attempt to be a regular member again, and I haven't seen him once. Yes, that includes looking at the list of online members. Also, I sent Phil a message at least a year ago about some songs for MCR, and no response. Again, not a huge deal, but it does speak to the lack of a presence or involvement that others here are talking about. This thread has been around since the end of last month, and there was a time when it would've been promptly addressed, and then either locked or deleted.

There's a lot I don't know though, and I'd say the same goes for a lot of people here. So at this point, my request is quite simple. Just talk to us! Family life is taking all your time? You've had some personal emergency demanding your attention lately? You're busy doing behind-the-scenes stuff we have no idea about? Finding this all too much work and thinking of throwing in the towel? Tell us! You don't have to go into all the gory details that are none of our business; just give us something to go on! First, to let us know that you're there and that you hear us, and second, to let us help you if you need it. We're reaching out to you. Please reach back out to us, and we'll take it from there.

Any Del

Reaction score
For a lot of younger members MC is boring. It has nothing exciting to offer. The mods aren't listening to feedback. And many younger members (myself included) are bored and want change. And we believe this is the only way Ed and Phillip are going to listen to us
Couldn't have said it better myself. I haven't been as active on here recently.

Any Del

Reaction score
But end of day, both Ed and Phil are doing their best on making MC better.

MWoO

Reaction score
Doing one's best and obtaining results are two different things. One can try really hard to accomplish something, but at the end of the day either it was accomplished or it wasnt.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lack of updating going into the main MC site is one of the main reasons why Ryan launched the Mindset in the first place - particularly, since MC used to be more open to fan-generated content, such as reviews, interviews, and other similar articles . . . it eventually got to a point where Phil wouldn't even accept those anymore, so the Mindset was launched as an outlet for more of those fan-generated reviews and interviews and such.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Lack of updating going into the main MC site is one of the main reasons why Ryan launched the Mindset in the first place - particularly, since MC used to be more open to fan-generated content, such as reviews, interviews, and other similar articles . . . it eventually got to a point where Phil wouldn't even accept those anymore, so the Mindset was launched as an outlet for more of those fan-generated reviews and interviews and such.
With the departure of Ryan, the mindset has gone in a spiral direction personally.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Doing one's best and obtaining results are two different things. One can try really hard to accomplish something, but at the end of the day either it was accomplished or it wasnt.
if doing your best means keeping the site running but having absolutely no communication with your members and completely ignoring them when they need help, then ok