Questions about anything

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone remember seeing this Sesame Street promo that appears between the 05:38-05:39 mark of this video?

https://archive.org/details/PBSkids_201812

It has a family in letter A costumes, and they talk about A words such as astronaut I believe. The lady playing the mother looks like a familiar celebrity because it feels like I've seen her in something before but do not know what it was and she mentions at the end about the A list.

Tried looking for some information about this online, but couldn't find anything at all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is Disney's ROBIN HOOD really such an underrated movie? I see people always talking about how underrated it is, but I've never gotten that impression . . . I always thought it was really popular, successful, and memorable - I don't know too many people who aren't familiar with it; not to mention all the times it's been released on VHS and/or DVD, and aired on Disney Channel in years past.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's certainly the most glaring Disney world omission in Kingdom Hearts, that's for certain.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Is Disney's ROBIN HOOD really such an underrated movie? I see people always talking about how underrated it is, but I've never gotten that impression . . . I always thought it was really popular, successful, and memorable - I don't know too many people who aren't familiar with it; not to mention all the times it's been released on VHS and/or DVD, and aired on Disney Channel in years past.
It was a flop when it first released, but thanks to the power of VHS, it gained an audience over time. It even allowed viewers to spot all the recycled animation from other Disney films (it was the most blatant example from that time). :big_grin:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Can someone help me remember the name of a song from a live action/puppet show? It was from one of the Shari Lewis PBS shows (either Lamb Chop's Play Along or Charlie Horse Music Pizza) and believe it was from a Halloween episode.

Don't know the exact title of the song, but I believe it had the word scare in it. Remember seeing it on YouTube years ago, but forgot all about it until now.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It was a flop when it first released, but thanks to the power of VHS, it gained an audience over time. It even allowed viewers to spot all the recycled animation from other Disney films (it was the most blatant example from that time). :big_grin:
Same can also be said for the Black Cauldron.... oh, right. No one remembers that movie.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do NTSC and PAL apply to audio recordings in a similar manner as they do visual recordings (film and video)? For example, would a song playing on the radio in a European country play 4% faster and sound pitched-up compared to the same song playing on the radio in North America?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I currently got destroyed by a Windows update yesterday; trackpad scroll got reversed and I can find no fix for it (even talked to a representative and lost them when I restarted my computer -- they said they would email a link back to the chat but nothing), it wants to click on everything I scroll past... totally unbearable. Thank God I also have a Macbook. Hate Windows products. I love when companies change their technology for no reason.

This happen to anyone else? You used to be able to go Settings>Devices>Touchpad and then reverse it, but they of course removed that. Like I literally tried to scroll down this page and it minimized the window.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know about the touchpad, but if the problem is with Windows Update, my advice would be to open your System Restore, and select whichever your most recent restore point is prior to the update, and never install that update again.

This kept happening to me almost on an every other daily basis last spring, when Windows rolled out this "patch update" that was supposed to update all non-10 versions of Windows into some kind of a transitional phase to make updating to 10 easier, but it was pretty much a virtual factory restore of my whole computer, it wiped out almost everything, so I kept having to do a System Restore every time that happened. It took me a while to figure out to hide that update from showing altogether.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I currently got destroyed by a Windows update yesterday; trackpad scroll got reversed and I can find no fix for it (even talked to a representative and lost them when I restarted my computer -- they said they would email a link back to the chat but nothing), it wants to click on everything I scroll past... totally unbearable. Thank God I also have a Macbook. Hate Windows products. I love when companies change their technology for no reason.

This happen to anyone else? You used to be able to go Settings>Devices>Touchpad and then reverse it, but they of course removed that. Like I literally tried to scroll down this page and it minimized the window.
you know the little triangle icon in the bottom toolbar?

click on that

one of the hidden icons might be for your touchpad. if its there, right click on it and click on properties or settings or similar (mine says touchpad properties) and the setting for mine is under gestures