The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
YouTube needs to ban this sicko right now! I am a HUGE cat lover myself and I almost cried watching this analysis of that horrible animal abuser's sick content. Hearing him merely describe the awful things this man does to cats was enough to make me cry my eyes out. Thank goodness he didn't show the footage because I'd probably have had a nervous breakdown or something.

There is NOTHING funny about abusing real baby animals just for views. That is wrong and I'm surprised he hasn't gotten kicked off YouTube yet. If I was his neighbor, I'd have called the cops on him the minute I found out what he was putting those poor helpless kittens through. What he's doing is not only morally wrong but also illegal. Trust me, I would know seeing as how my mom is a highly respected 911 dispatcher and most of her friends are cops.

I mean, seriously. All I had to do was find one of the video descriptions for Peluchin Entertainment to know that his videos are unbelievably mean spirited. The description read as follows......I apologize in advance for repeating this awful thing. Believe me, I don't want to but I'm only doing this in an attempt to prove a point. To show how truly horrible of a human being Peluchin really is:

"I like to find stray kittens, kill them, and then r***e their dead bodies,".

Umm, excuse me...….WHAT!? That is sick, twisted, evil, psychopathic, and cruel. Peluchin doesn't even deserve to have an account after he openly admitted the sadistic things he does as if he were bragging about them.

As soon as I got done watching that review video above, I went outside and hugged my cat Chyanne. I felt really dirty just hearing those horrific acts being described and automatically felt the need to love on my own cat in an attempt to make myself feel better. While I'm still angry and disappointed to live in a world where such content even exists, hearing Chyanne purr happily helped calm me down a little.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YouTube keeps slashing the view counts on my videos! I know they're trying to purge repeat views, or "not real" views and such, but this is really doing more harm than good.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
One thing that made me frown :frown: (something I will complain about for a long time) was Episode 847 of Sesame Street. I know there's nothing we can do about it but what really ticks me off is seeing some of the other things they got away with. In "Don't Eat the Pictures" they got away with showing, nudity and Cookie Monster wanting to eat a dead corpse :eek: and in "Big Bird in Japan" they got away with showing some really terrifying demon statues :eek:. But for some reason they can't get away with showing kids a wicked witch :grouchy:. That and "Snuffy's Parents get a Divorce" are probably the only banned things we still need to see. We have "The Crack Master", we have almost all of the Roosevelt Franklin sketches and Don music sketches but we still need those 2 episodes :sigh:.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My wireless earbuds are now starting to fall apart.

Looks like it's time to replace both headphones that I have.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I tried to cheer myself up by building some replicas of the Avenue Q puppets but that reminded me that the show is closing in the springtime (dang it, right when I'm old enough to see it) and the show only ever came to the area where I live once and I was to young to see it :sigh:.