Since when does WMG own Sesame Street?

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
A lot of the good old classic episodes we've been uploading have been blocked from copyright a few years ago because other users re-posted them, but they got terminated for that and some users still haven't, I understand that we won't re-upload them, but will they be blocked permanently from copyright or will they ever be unblocked?

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
A lot of the good old classic episodes we've been uploading have been blocked from copyright a few years ago because other users re-posted them, but they got terminated for that and some users still haven't, I understand that we won't re-upload them, but will they be blocked permanently from copyright or will they ever be unblocked?
No idea, bud. I highly believe since it's Sesame Workshop's stuff, they'll probably be blocked forever. The best thing you gotta do is get USB flash drive sticks and download 'em before they're gone. If you've missed out on your chance for the episodes from before, sorry.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Every time there is a clip that I have wanted for a LONG time I immediately add it to a flash drive. I will never forgive myself for not adding the special "Big Bird's Birthday or Let Me Eat Cake" since it was deleted