What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unfriended and blocked on Facebook again, because of a comment about Charlie Sheen.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A THREE'S COMPANY meme reminding me of that period of time where he lost his mind and was living with two women at the same time.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
People are just immature like that at the end of the day.

Really, the only time I unfriend someone is if I feel like they showed their true colors and are a complete ****** whether to me or anyone else (sorry, but once I see you purposely harassing other people, I want nothing to do with you) and I'll only block them if it gets to that point I feel threatened.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only time I've ever unfriended people is if I see they've deactivated their account.

That, or, sometimes I'll accept friend requests from people I don't know, but they clearly are fellow puppeteers wanting to network with other puppeteers, but after a while, I'll have forgotten I accepted their friend requests, and since I don't really know them, and/or have hardly interacted with them at all, then I'll eventually unfriend.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, Facebook had fixed the issue with the news feed not showing posts in most recent order, but now it looks like it's broken again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see Adobe brought back the option to download and install previous versions of Premiere, so I did just that with the previous version I had (CC 2017), in hope that I would be able to work with files from my camera and not have audio issues like in current versions, but unfortunately, it would see this whole issue with Dolby Codecs has retroactively affected previous versions as well.