Come see me draw LIVE!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score

Folks, I’m gonna be appearing on a live show on Twitch.TV this Saturday at 9PM EST! You’ll see my drawing and improv skills put against another artist, and it’s gonna be frantic and fun. See me on the @wobblypython Drawing Circus! Save the date! SATURDAY AT 9PM EST! TWITCH.TV/WOBBLYPYTHON – COME ON DOWN!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

Folks, I’m gonna be appearing on a live show on Twitch.TV this Saturday at 9PM EST! You’ll see my drawing and improv skills put against another artist, and it’s gonna be frantic and fun. See me on the @wobblypython Drawing Circus! Save the date! SATURDAY AT 9PM EST! TWITCH.TV/WOBBLYPYTHON – COME ON DOWN!
Awesome! Can't wait!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

Awesome! Can't wait!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Well friends, it was a fantastic evening, and it was full of surprises, and I had a great time doing it! Hopefully you'll have a great time watching it too, if you missed out the first time. The show has been recorded to twitch, and later it will also be available on YouTube.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Never got to watch you live, but I just wanna say that I really like your art! It has a nice 60's UPA cartoon look to it, which is one of my favorite art styles.
I'm very proud of my style too, so I'm glad you enjoy it! I always liked cartoons that were older than I was, and even some of the newer cartoons that were on when I was a kid took influence from those 50s/60s cartoons. That sleek and modern and simple and iconic design.

Wobbly told me that sort of style I do is perfect for the show. He was impressed with how streamlined my drawings were for being done in such short time. Even though there are no real winners on the Drawing Circus, I sure felt like a winner.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Oh, and I liked your bits in the Kirby Reanimated collab. :smile:
Me too! That was the first time I ever did professional quality animation for someone. I'm glad someone saw potential in my little gifs to have me be a part of it. Everyone else added a lot of variety to the project as well, such a lot of detail and inspiration to take in, gives a lot of replay value.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
In case you missed the show when it was live, now you can see it and easily share it on YouTube. I've embedded it right here for those of you who'd rather stay on the forum.