The Steven Universe thread

snichols1973

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the new season is starting?
The most recent episodes (which were part of Season 5), aired on Dec. 17, 24, 31, 2018, and January 7 & 21, 2019.

Some of them may be available for viewing on the Cartoon Network website and/or app. As for the new season, we'll just have to wait and see, hoping that it doesn't get cancelled...

mr3urious

Reaction score
Some of them may be available for viewing on the Cartoon Network website and/or app. As for the new season, we'll just have to wait and see, hoping that it doesn't get cancelled...
I have a feeling the upcoming TV movie will be SU's finale.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The most recent episodes (which were part of Season 5), aired on Dec. 17, 24, 31, 2018, and January 7 & 21, 2019.

Thanks.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
No wonder why this scene from the latest episode was animated so fluid and beautifully; it was done by legendary animator James Baxter, whose name you may recognize from movies such as Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I have a feeling the upcoming TV movie will be SU's finale.
Probably. I predict that it will be a stand alone story, but sort of an epilogue for the whole series. It's hard to imagine life without SU or Adventure Time, but one of those is already over now. If this is the end, i'm sad to see it go, but i'm glad to see it end on a satisfying note.

All I ever think of when I hear his name
No wonder why this scene from the latest episode was animated so fluid and beautifully; it was done by legendary animator James Baxter, whose name you may recognize from movies such as Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.
Oh man, I almost cried when I saw that scene. And i've rewatched it literally dozens of times, I can't stop! It was so beautiful. Between the emotional music, the animation. It was just absolutely perfect. They deserve an Emmy for that short bit alone.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Okay I saw this was a SU thread and I just came here to scream because I LOVE that show!? Also as for the movie thing, I imagine if the SU movie is the finale, then season 6 is coming first.

snichols1973

Reaction score
There are a couple of character storylines I would like to see more about:

1. The pink-haired Mystery Girl known as "S", whom Pearl had a crush on in "Last One Out of Beach City".

2. The Zoomans, the humans who were captured and sent to Pink Diamond's zoo, where they lived in a utopian colony where they only knew happiness, until Greg rejects their "choosening' offers, telling them how he found true love through free will. They had experienced heartbreak and sadness for the first time ever, which raises the question of whether they will ever be brought back to experience the joys of Earth life.