Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score

On a serious note, it's official, Bernie is running again for 2020. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It appears the shutdown is finally coming to an end, and true to fashion, the GOP is showering Trump with all the credit for it, and blaming Democrats for the shutdown. :rolleyes:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What were your thoughts on it?
I rewatched the message before saying anything, and my short answer would be I agree with him. Honestly I dont understand what your having issues with. With the exceptions of the name calling of liberals and speaking aginst trans gender he is really just talking about the direction the country is in. So yea I agree with the message.

MWoO

Reaction score
It appears the shutdown is finally coming to an end, and true to fashion, the GOP is showering Trump with all the credit for it, and blaming Democrats for the shutdown. :rolleyes:
I think it is coming to a temporary end for 3 weeks and we will be right back where we are in mid feb. Trump is doing this so that when the shutdown happens again he can put the blame solely on the dems and claim he tried.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
See, Democrats were pushing for a permanent end to the shutdown.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I rewatched the message before saying anything, and my short answer would be I agree with him. Honestly I dont understand what your having issues with. With the exceptions of the name calling of liberals and speaking aginst trans gender he is really just talking about the direction the country is in. So yea I agree with the message.
,,,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm