The new What Made You Smile Today thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Finally being able to replace the departed voice actor for MORON LEAGUE 4 - after a seven-month quest to find someone! I can finally breathe a sigh of relief . . . and I say that very lightly, because there's still the matter of actually filming and editing this thing ahead, and I know that won't be as simple as most of my previous work, lol.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm at last getting my headphones today after I was supposed to get them Monday.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I recently noticed that my puppy Buster's ears are always abnormally clean. Today I found out why: Our oldest dog Lakota Sioux has been cleaning him constantly. She loves to mother him and make sure her little friend is nice and clean every day. Man, Lakota is a sweetheart. I've always known she was a very loving little dog but finding out what she's been doing to Buster really shows me that her heart is even bigger than I had realized.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I recently noticed that my puppy Buster's ears are always abnormally clean. Today I found out why: Our oldest dog Lakota Sioux has been cleaning him constantly. She loves to mother him and make sure her little friend is nice and clean every day. Man, Lakota is a sweetheart. I've always known she was a very loving little dog but finding out what she's been doing to Buster really shows me that her heart is even bigger than I had realized.
D'aawww!
I keep saying I am going to build Fraggle Rock replicas and finally I built 2

Here is Sprocket:drool: (my favorite)

Here is Mokey :dreamy:
I really like these! I especially think the Sprocket is very cute.