When you need to rant...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This isn't a full-on rant so much as it is just a little mini-vent of frustration, but I am absolutely dumbfounded that I'm having such a hard time finding a replacement voice actress for MORON LEAGUE 4 - especially considering I've been seeking out auditions within a fandom that seems to love to indulge in fandubs; I honestly didn't think I would have this much trouble finding somebody.

datman24

Reaction score
Well, I'm still a newbie (I'll stop saying it once I get more accustomed to these forums), but here's my little rant: I absolutely hate it when on Youtube, people will ask (sometimes, even demand) users to upload a specific piece of media that they just assume that user will have on them. I'm sure a lot of you can probably relate to this. I wish more people on Youtube could be a little more gracious to these users who take the time and effort put out some of the things they do have on them rather than demand more of it.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I hate reddit's downvote function; I get downvoted into oblivion just for having an opinion. They put a little plus next to your post like you were harassing someone or something, but in reality I was stating my opinion. It's a problem.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Redditt is one of the sketchiest sites i’ve seen in my life.

Absolutely no way would I ever sign up for it.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Redditt is one of the sketchiest sites i’ve seen in my life.

Absolutely no way would I ever sign up for it.
I think the only reason I signed up for it was to share my Mario Maker level codes or something; admittedly, it's a nice way to see what's "hot" at the time for whatever your interests may be, but will never be able to replace the interaction of a tight-knit forum. I recognize some names from some of the smaller communities I'm a part of, but that's far and few between.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So one thing that’s personally been bothering me recently is Vic Mignogna’s false sexual harassment accusations ruining his career.

Vic is a voice actor for anime at Funimation and Rooster Teeth (he was in RWBY). He was also Edward Elric in Full Metal Alchemist and Broly in Dragonball Super Broly.

He was know to give hugs and kisses to fans and some were uncomfortable with it..... you can only imagine where things went from there. :rolleyes:

He was also criticized as being homophobic just because he wouldn’t sign non-canon anime drawings that had yaoi couples and defended himself.

But now because of these false accusations, his career is damaged and he lost both his jobs at both companies. It also doesn’t help that Monica Lair (Bulma in DBZ Kai) basically bated into getting him fired by claiming he sexually harassed her with no evidence just for the sake of getting more roles (he even used Chris Sabat, the voice of Vegeta in DB, Zolo in One Piece, Kuwabara in Yu Yu Hakusho, etc to get his career ruined).

I am so glad I passed on meeting her at RI comic con last year and can now say she is dead to me as a person, just as much as Funimation and Rooster Teeth are as compnies.

Any Del

Reaction score
Even though it happened yesterday, OscarandTelly aka Andrew swindled me of $130 for episodes I've been searching for years. The man let his personal feelings in the way of business. He's now on the list of people to avoid doing deals with. Anyone else knows who to avoid doing deals with so that way I know who they are? Sucks I'll never see them... Never again.... :rolleyes: :sigh:

Last edited: