Early (pre-Kevin Clash) Elmo appearances (Brian Muehl and Richard Hunt)

hooperfan

Reaction score
Chances are that he may not have any clips.

I know for a fact that people like Carroll Spinney and Emilio Delgado don't have much as far as rare tapes. Emilio shares his Sesame clips via YouTube links (some from moi's channel :wisdom:)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Chances are that he may not have any clips.

I know for a fact that people like Carroll Spinney and Emilio Delgado don't have much as far as rare tapes. Emilio shares his Sesame clips via YouTube links (some from moi's channel :wisdom:)
That's awesome he shares clips from your channel.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It wasn't necessarily Jerry's fault that his Snuffy was so depressive. In the Muppet Guys Talking documentary, Jerry said Jon Stone said to him Snuffy should be Eeyore-like.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
What are you even talking about, Snuffy was barely mentioned here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Look up at the top of this page, there's a multi-post discussion about Snuffy (and Telly).

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I see it now, I thought it was a case of posting on the wrong thread. My apologies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I doubt Brian Meehl has tapes of his Elmo performances, if only because he has said many times that he doesn't really remember many instances of having performed the character. I'd like to think that if he had tapes of his performances then he would remember better.

Then again, maybe he does have the tapes but hasn't watched them enough to remember.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In regards to Brian’s Elmo clips, best thing to do is just let it go for now.

The fact that we at least got a clip of him doing the voice in an interview is good enough for me.