Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well the thing is that the audio from the Paley Center viewing stations comes from the headphones, not speakers. So, whoever recorded those obviously had their headphones on, preventing any real audio from being captured.

All in all, a foolish idea from all fronts.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Okay, um . . . SS has really been on a blitzkrieg with new uploads this week. Not that it's a bad thing, but it seems a tad unusual.
Yeah, I noticed that too. It mostly seems to be songs with guest stars, like Furry Happy Monsters with REM, that Judy Collins clip that was shared, a song with Chaka Khan, etc. I assume it's to do with the 50th. Or it could just be that they're just finally getting around to uploading the stuff, as some of it seems pretty long overdue.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that too. It mostly seems to be songs with guest stars, like Furry Happy Monsters with REM, that Judy Collins clip that was shared, a song with Chaka Khan, etc. I assume it's to do with the 50th. Or it could just be that they're just finally getting around to uploading the stuff, as some of it seems pretty long overdue.
I noticed that too.

hooperfan

Reaction score
The Judy Collins clip was a pleasant surprise. I hope the "Water Cantata" segment shows up soon, after seeing pics and music notes in the 40 Years book (10 years ago! Where does the time go? :grouchy:)

BertFan

Reaction score
Meh Most of this "Marathon" is just Elmo clip's that most of us classic fans don't care about.