What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Personally I would have been more grateful downloading VLC because it really helps play different video files, but to each their own I suppose.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Personally I would have been more grateful downloading VLC because it really helps play different video files, but to each their own I suppose.
Now I'm grateful for getting it. I was just in a bad mood at the time of the post, that's all.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I tested my mom to see how toxic she is to me, it turns out that she is very toxic to me. and is a total self esteem killer.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Please tell me this is just fake, satirical news, like BuzzFeed or Cracked or The Onion, because I cannot take this seriously.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I mean, i've always believed that children deserve more respect than they're given, and that their feelings should be respected more by adults.
But this? Idk, I kind of see where she's coming from, but it seems a little too far. But I don't think it's as crazy as some are making it out to be. She's basically just saying, kids should know from an early age that they have power over their body. My mother never asked my permission when she used to tickle me. She did, however, realize over time that I didn't like her touching my hair, so she started asking me before doing so.
It's a pretty basic thing when you think about it, imo. I feel like it has the potential to be taken too far by some though.