Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Cookie3001

Reaction score
The Judy Collins clip was a pleasant surprise. I hope the "Water Cantata" segment shows up soon, after seeing pics and music notes in the 40 Years book (10 years ago! Where does the time go? :grouchy:)
I have been looking for the "Water Cantata" for a long time, I hope we get to see it soon

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this SS segment?. I found this scene where Bob and Maria in a crowd of AM's and a grouch, dressed nicely and look at each other in disbelief

I saw this clip in the opening to "Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting". I didn't bother searching for it since it would be hard to figure out the title of this clip. I assumed it was somewhere online but then I saw it listed in a page on Muppet Wiki about unidentified SS episodes. If anyone knows anything about this PLEASE let me know

BertFan

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this SS segment?. I found this scene where Bob and Maria in a crowd of AM's and a grouch, dressed nicely and look at each other in disbelief

I saw this clip in the opening to "Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting". I didn't bother searching for it since it would be hard to figure out the title of this clip. I assumed it was somewhere online but then I saw it listed in a page on Muppet wiki about unidentified SS episodes. If anyone knows anything about this PLEASE let me know
Can I have a link to the Muppet Wiki page Please.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Plus the picture quality was horrible and you couldn't hear the actual video. Plus, they really weren't all that exciting (though I'd like to see the Bob/AM one in better quality)
Do you know anything about this SS segment? I found this scene where Bob and Maria in a crowd of AM's and a grouch, dressed nicely and look at each other in disbelief

I saw this clip in the opening to "Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting". I didn't bother searching for it since it would be hard to figure out the title of this clip. I assumed it was somewhere online but then I saw it listed in a page on Muppet Wiki about unidentified SS episodes

BertFan

Reaction score
Do you know anything about this SS segment? I found this scene where Bob and Maria in a crowd of AM's and a grouch, dressed nicely and look at each other in disbelief

I saw this clip in the opening to "Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting". I didn't bother searching for it since it would be hard to figure out the title of this clip. I assumed it was somewhere online but then I saw it listed in a page on Muppet Wiki about unidentified SS episodes
You already posted this a while back

hooperfan

Reaction score
No, I don't have any clue. But hopefully the Wiki site will give context if and when that episode is added