The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My dad's work isn't going to pay him this week, because apparently their headquarters are in Toledo, Ohio, and they say it's too cold and snowy for them to go into work to do payroll.

I mean, it's Ohio for Pete's sake . . . aren't they used to this kind of stuff? And aren't they usually prepared for it? If this happened in a southern town, like Atlanta shutting down the entire city for just two inches, that'd make more sense, but come on.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Looking back at old posts of mine from March to May 2018. I, for some reason, was quite bitter and angsty during that period. I think part of it had to do with all of the drama happening on this forum during that time.

But anyway, looking back at those posts really makes me cringe. I regret saying some of that stuff, and I apologize for acting so stuck-up and rude back then.
Nah, I feel that. March was just a really crummy month for this site at that time (same with April).

Pretty much the same deal happened with me between April and August - becoming more easily irritated and acting really immature (granted, also from real life issues at that time, but yeah). Case in point, it’s in the past.

im shocked the thread was locked in the first place
The fact that it should even come off as a surprise shows how sad this website has become, in terms of admin communication.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And now I've been banned from that group. All I can say is that other guy better have been banned too, because his behavioral problems have been ongoing, and my calling him out for his crap only came to blows last night.
Part of me wants to assume he didn’t just because I feel like they probably came up with some excuse for his behavior.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Nah, I feel that. March was just a really crummy month for this site at that time (same with April).

Pretty much the same deal happened with me between April and August - becoming more easily irritated and acting really immature (granted, also from real life issues at that time, but yeah). Case in point, it’s in the past.

The fact that it should even come off as a surprise shows how sad this website has become, in terms of admin communication.

I agree with all of that.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
My wireless headphones broke, so I had to order a new pair on Amazon.