Songs You Can't Stand

datman24

Reaction score
I'm really starting to hate the song "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. I swear, ever since it came out, couples have been using that song as their wedding dance. I mean, there are literally thousands of love songs to choose from, yet they always pick that one. Maybe it's because I really don't care that much for Ed Sheeran, but to me, it just sounds like another generic love song.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nah, as I've said many times before, his biggest song ("Shape of You") blatantly promotes fornication and objectifying women, which given all this MeToo and Feminism stuff going on, seems incredibly inappropriate and insensitive.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
It's really weird, I thought I was done hearing Katy Perry's "Firework" forever, but oddly enough it's popped up a lot throughout this month...

But God, I hate that song with a passion.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still remember back when my town still had Boomsday, they actually made it "illegal" to shoot off fireworks without playing that song back when it was the song of the year.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I still remember back when my town still had Boomsday, they actually made it "illegal" to shoot off fireworks without playing that song back when it was the song of the year.
HhHHHh what??? That's crazy... I would probably just leave, I hate the song so much.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Have any of you people heard Metallica’s St. Anger? Give it one listen and tell me it isn’t worse than half of the artists you gripe about in this thread.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Part of me is trying to hold back my rage after seeing that post bashing against one of my favorite Metallica songs. :crazy:

No, in seriousness, to each his own. I know that album got a lot of flack but it’s personally one of my favorites. :halo:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, and since Fireworks was brought up, I’m on and off with Katy Perry’s music, but I will say i’ve always enjoyed that song.