The Don't Be Ashamed Thread

MWoO

Reaction score
I honestly think this is why adults are having such a hard time being....adults these days. And this is speaking as someone that has way too many action figures. Though most are like 14 years old at this point.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since the subject of fetishes were brought up.

I guess i’ll admit I have a glove fetish and won’t deny when I say characters like Jessica Rabbit, Minerva Mink in the Animaniacs episode “Moon Over Minerva” and Dexter’s mom (though all still beautiful characters in their own right) caught my eye instantly when I was a kid. :shifty:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There's no problem with that. I know tons of adults who keep their stuffed animals. We are now living in a world where the things that used to make you seem "dorky" and "immature" in the 90s and 2000s are now socially acceptable. Think about it:They now make adult cartoons, adult stuffed animals/action figures, adult superhero comics, adult video games, adult puppet shows, adult coloring books, adult animated movies, and so on.
I don't have many stuffed animals though.

datman24

Reaction score
Growing up, I used to have this very dollhouse in my home where I had no sisters. Apparently, this was bought for me because someone thought I was going to be a girl. Despite this product being created and marketed specifically for little girls, I played with it like any other toy I had in my home at the time. I even used to play with some of the doll figures in my bathtub. I think we finally tossed it out of my home by the time I was ten.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
But some fetishes are still just disgusting. Stuff like hard vore, people getting strangled by boa constrictors, gore, stepping on baby animals, and sexy Slenderman art (yup rule 34 doesn't even exclude evil monsters with no face that kill children lol). I generally have no problem with even the oddest fetishes but I can't stand any of the fetishes you would find on the deep web. The stuff that could be extremely dangerous if attempted in real life.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But some fetishes are still just disgusting. Stuff like hard vore, people getting strangled by boa constrictors, gore, stepping on baby animals, and sexy Slenderman art (yup rule 34 doesn't even exclude evil monsters with no face that kill children lol). I generally have no problem with even the oddest fetishes but I can't stand any of the fetishes you would find on the deep web. The stuff that could be extremely dangerous if attempted in real life.
believe it or not a lot of people only have fictional fetishes and would never attempt any of that stuff in real life

I'd admit mine but they've all been bashed to death on this forum so...