Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry we weren't here the past week. Was spending New Year's with my family as Mom decided to go all out to celebrate our semi-traditional omelettethon. And then yesterday we went for a bit of a walk-around in the morning. Back home now, if any business crops up you know where to contact me.

Happy 2019 to everyone still with us here at HVC. :batty: :smile: :jim:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry we weren't here the past week. Was spending New Year's with my family as Mom decided to go all out to celebrate our semi-traditional omelettethon. And then yesterday we went for a bit of a walk-around in the morning. Back home now, if any business crops up you know where to contact me.

Happy 2019 to everyone still with us here at HVC. :batty: :smile: :jim:
Omelettethon? Whatcha think about THAT , Chef?
:hungry:: Sounds yummer yummer! Mebbe I do det sumtime!
Shrimp omelets are my favorite
:hungry:: Ja...dat figures. Shrimp omelets fur der shrimp sized ledeee ...heehee!
Hey Chef? Shaddup!:stick_out_tongue:
:hungry:: Oooohhh Kethy! Yu know I kidding!! Come on now! I been kidding yu furever!!
OK...I'm sorry :smile:
:hungry:: Det's bettur!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's an old family tradition started by my dad one year, I think I've posted about it here before. You basically get a whole bunch of ingredients like meats or veggies or cheeses or seafoods, write up the whole list (using pen and paper, not spaghetti sauce nor chocolate pudding), then tell the people to jot down their orders of what they want as the omelettes get made. There are assorted pastries or breads that most people gravitate towards at the beginning, our extended family and neighbors are invited to come in and people generally flow in and out during the whole day. The reason it's semi-annual is dependant on Mom's willingness to host or not. Heck, this time she has to buy a replacement stove. But we had a good time throughout the whole thing. :big_grin:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Yeah, it's an old family tradition started by my dad one year, I think I've posted about it here before. You basically get a whole bunch of ingredients like meats or veggies or cheeses or seafoods, write up the whole list (using pen and paper, not spaghetti sauce nor chocolate pudding), then tell the people to jot down their orders of what they want as the omelettes get made. There are assorted pastries or breads that most people gravitate towards at the beginning, our extended family and neighbors are invited to come in and people generally flow in and out during the whole day. The reason it's semi-annual is dependant on Mom's willingness to host or not. Heck, this time she has to buy a replacement stove. But we had a good time throughout the whole thing. :big_grin:
I didn't think you had to use spaghetti sauce ,chocolate, or anything like that, you batty brain! YEESH!!:rolleyes: It DOES sound tasty though! :insatiable: I don't recall you posting about it before though. But sometimes I suffer from CRAFT disease (Can't Remember A Frogging Thing ) disease :grr:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, we have an offshoot called NPI known as "no p'a idea". The "p'a" is one of those words that probably privately disgusted Maria when she confronted that word salesman Muppet in one particular SST episode.

*Meanwhilee, :batty: sets a batch of eggs to boil for Ed to peel later consumption as either whole eggs or egg salad or even devilled eggs filled with King Louis sauce.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Bryan: Hey, guys!
Big Bird: Bryan, you're home! Boy, did I miss you.
Bryan: Aww, thanks, Big Bird. I missed you too. (hugging him)
Bert: You're back!
Ernie: How was London?
Bryan: Great! I got some treats for you. Big Bird, here is an antique lamp I found at a street market. I thought you could hang it over your nest for when you read your night time stories.
Big Bird: Brilliant!
Bryan: Bert, some hobknob biscuits. They are very similar to oatmeal cookies.
Bert: Hunky dory!
Ernie: Hey, you better hide those from You-Know-Who.
Bryan: Don't worry. I left the Cookie Monster his own batch of hobknobs and jammy dodgers outside his door, along with some great British candies for the other neighbors in 1 and 2.
Ernie: Yum.
Bryan: And, Ernie, I havent forgotten about you! (Throwing a box to him)
Ernie: (Opens the top lid of the box and pulling out a toy) It's...oh, its a rubber duckie with a guard's helmet. And...a rubber duckie dressed like an old lady in a crown. Khekhehehe!
Bert: I'm confused.
Ernie: And a rubber duckie dressed like Frank Oz.
Bryan: (Laughing) William Shakespeare, actually. There was a store that had a whole bunch of rubber ducks representing famous figures from England.
Big Bird: (holding another duckie) This one looks like Sherlock Hemlock.
Bryan: Happy belated birthday, Ernie.
Ernie: Gee, thanks! Wait til I show Rubber Duckie his new pals!
Bert: Great...now more ducks slipping into the bathtub. Did you happen to bring back any soap dishes?
Bryan: Oh, Bert...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Singing: I have sailed around the world and seen her majesties.
From the Himalayas to the mountains of Peru.
But there's no place like London.

Uncle Deadly: No, there's no place like London.

Sorry, he's channeling Sweeny Todd.

Thanks for the sweets Bryan, :batty: loves the thunder and lightning scones.

*Leaves a wrapped present of a bubble soap bottle and bubble blowing wand via bat-mail at Apt 3 with birthday wishes for :stick_out_tongue:.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Getting ready for bed when I hear OH NOOOO! from Robin's room
I go and knock on Robin's door...Robin....are you all right? Open the door!

Robin opens the door and points to his forehead..Mom! I have a ZIT!! :eek: What am I gonna do!! The school dance is Friday night & I have this ugly thing in the middle of my forehead!! Nancy's gonna make fun of me!

Robin...would you come here!!hugging my panicking adolescent frog son Nancy is NOT going to make fun of you . Stop worrying! Did you ever stop to think that girls go through the same thing? EVERY teenager goes through the stage of acne and all that not so wonderful stuff. Didn't your dad have the talk with you? Didn't you see a film about it in school? silently hoping yes about both .
Robin: Well...yeah....But I was hoping to look good for Nancy! She's ..well...ya know,...
Yes honey I know your feelings about Nancy,Hey..who knows? Just remember, she's a teenager too and unsure about herself. So don't be upset about that pimple. You can hardly see it. Now go to bed! It's after 11:30 and you have to get up at 7!
Robin: All right. Mom? Did YOU get zits?
Yeah. YUK!
Robin: Nice to know I'm normal. Nite Mom.
Nite hon. .Sweet dreams.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Oscar: Hey, did you all here the latest Valentine’s Day news?
Big Bird: No, what?
Oscar: The little teen toad next door got his first wart!
Bryan: Oh, dear.
Oscar: Yeah, I’m gonna go congratulate him. Hehehe!
Bryan: Don’t you dare!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uncle Deadly: What? Getting warts from mere osculation? That's just an ugly myth.
Me: What was that?
Uncle Deadly: A, no, I'm not falling into that ages old trap.
Me: Aw, come on. Besides, if you say it we can raid the guava cake bites.
Uncle Deadly: Very well, you sir have a bargain. It''s a myth, a myth.
Fughetta *floats into and out of our living room: Yeth.