New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Acid Reflex

Reaction score
Hi there. Please, call me Acid.

Over the past few years I've been doing puppeteering as a personal side-hobby, and one of these days I'll probably consider building puppets of my own some time in the future...

While the Muppets have been a pretty huge inspiration of mine, I also draw a bit of inspiration from other non-Henson puppet shows as well. Pleasure to meet y'alls. :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Over the past few years I've been doing puppeteering as a personal side-hobby, and one of these days I'll probably consider building puppets of my own some time in the future...

While the Muppets have been a pretty huge inspiration of mine, I also draw a bit of inspiration from other non-Henson puppet shows as well. Pleasure to meet y'alls. :smile:
Welcome to the forum! :smile:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score

Hello Acid!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been a frequent browser of this site for over 15 years. Like a lot of you, I, too, have a major fondness for the Muppets. I used to watch some of my uncle's old recorded tapes of The Muppet Show when they aired on Nickelodeon when I was growing up. As you can tell, the Muppets hold a special place in my heart. Even when they're mediocre, there's always a pleasant feeling you get just seeing them on screen interacting with one another. So yeah, that's how I feel. Oh, and I did meet Frank Oz once, but that's a post for another day.
Welcome!

LanaThurlow

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
I'm Lana and I'm from Vancouver. I loved the muppets for as far back as I can remember. I mostly like the old school muppets. I grew up watching Sesame street. I like reading about the people who do the muppets and what they have been up to. I been reading here for quite sometime. Waiting for my membership to get approved. Now that I'm approved I can post here.

I fave movies is the Muppet movie, The Great Muppet Caper. I love all the movies but those 2 are my faves. I also like the none Muppet Movies like Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, and The Witches. If it Henson I'll probably watch it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm Lana and I'm from Vancouver. I loved the muppets for as far back as I can remember. I mostly like the old school muppets. I grew up watching Sesame street. I like reading about the people who do the muppets and what they have been up to. I been reading here for quite sometime. Waiting for my membership to get approved. Now that I'm approved I can post here.

I fave movies is the Muppet movie, The Great Muppet Caper. I love all the movies but those 2 are my faves. I also like the none Muppet Movies like Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, and The Witches. If it Henson I'll probably watch it.
Welcome to the forum Lana.

Doctimelash

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a animator from the UK and I've recently gotten back into building muppets well the first one I made was when I was twelve... so it's been a while.

So I'm making this thread to show off some of the puppets im working on and developing. Being in the UK it's very difficult to source materials so it's as best I can get.

I hope you like what I've attempted.

KrashKazoooie

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm Kazoooie, but you can call me Kaz or Wilbur(my name). You've yet to see anything, but i absolutely love to draw! For a long while I've been trying my hand at animation, but i'm sure i will just stick to little animatics here and there(Still working out a style for Muppets too lol).

Anyhow i'm glad to finally be apart of a place that shares my interests, and i hope i will get to know as much people as i can!