Which old Sesame Street Characters could return for Season 50?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Okay to be fair Herry never got any level over secondary.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, it’s a stretch, but why not have some reccuring Old West baddies like Sinister Sam or Bad Bart return?

Granted, I could tell both were originally intended to be one-season characters (Sam in season 3 and Bart in season 5, both who eventually made comebacks in new clothes/facial features), but still, just a suggestion.

Heck. Why not even the Beetles?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I have a feeling characters like Forgetful or Roosevelt won't have voices because, of respect. Plus Norman Stiles said they couldn't recast Forgetful because he was such a Richard character.
Doing a brief Forgetful Jones moment could be possible if they don’t let him speak through it. That could work, right ?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I guess so but, if feels weird without hearing Forgetful’s voice.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think it would be great if Tau Bennett got a character of his own either a new character or a old character like Murray Monster or Hoots the owl.
Murray ain't comin' back. And I doubt Hoots would either, but if Gladys and Herry came back, maybe? But now that Tau Bennett is a credited performer, i'm definitely interested to see what kinds of things he'll get to do.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Murray ain't comin' back. And I doubt Hoots would either, but if Gladys and Herry came back, maybe? But now that Tau Bennett is a credited performer, i'm definitely interested to see what kinds of things he'll get to do.
Who is Tau playing on the show?