My Muppet Replicas

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I am working on Gonger. I have the parts ready for Boober :sigh: and Wembley :coy: and soon I will start on Red :excited:. I might make Snuffleupagus but I will just make him a giant hand puppet instead of a full costume

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I made another Muppet baby (from The Muppets Take Manhattan) she didn't turn out the best and I may need to make some changes but I like her, here is Baby Piggy

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Okay here are all the muppet replica suggestions I have gotten so far

Rowlf (done) :sympathy:
Grover (done) :super:
Harvey Monster (done)
Jim Henson caricature muppet :jim:
Sam and Friends muppets
Little Jerry and the Monotones
Sherlock Hemlock :search:
Harvey Kneeslapper

Cookie3001

Reaction score
My puppeteer friend suggested I make Oscar the Grouch :grouchy:, The Swedish Chef :hungry: (which I have started on), Baby Fozzie :embarrassed: and Baby Rowlf :sympathy: (from The Muppets Take Manhattan) and the Fireys from Labyrinth. I'm also working on Baby Animal :halo: from A Muppet Family Christmas and the Lipton Tea commercial, I started stitching a Doozer :busy: and I plan on making some chickens :cluck: and Penguins :zany: from The Muppet Show and several sheep from Sesame Street

Cookie3001

Reaction score
yesterday I made a Snowth and I will make another one soon. I made the head of The Swedish Chef :hungry: he just needs a body and I am really close to being finished Gobo :smirk:. I will post pictures of them all soon