The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I love how Jerry’s doing a mixture of his girl and Count voice together.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
How come on every single Sesame Street video I see on YouTube, there is always some stupid comment that is just a bunch of random letters or numbers like pasdfghjekrk or something like that.

Who keeps typing those things on Sesame Street videos and why do they continue to do that? It's not funny. It's immature and a total waste of time.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I love this video and all but I can't help but a feel little weirded out when he describes The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss as having "darker themes and puppet designs". How is that show the least bit dark? It's Dr. Seuss for crying out loud! There's nothing dark about his work for the most part (aside from Halloween is Grinch Night but that doesn't count against The Wubbulous World because they never did an episode about that story).

I just find it rather odd that someone would describe one of the cutest and most wholesome kid's shows I loved growing up as dark. You might as well just start comparing Oswald the Octopus and Lee Harvey Oswald, am I right? lol.

So to whoever described that show as dark:
No seriously though, I'm actually curious to know what they are referring to. I don't remember that show being anything but a fun, family show about Dr. Seuss characters. I can't remember one episode where they showed anything creepy or out of the ordinary whatsoever.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
How come on every single Sesame Street video I see on YouTube, there is always some stupid comment that is just a bunch of random letters or numbers like pasdfghjekrk or something like that.

Who keeps typing those things on Sesame Street videos and why do they continue to do that? It's not funny. It's immature and a total waste of time.
They're all from babies. Their parents give them their phones so they can watch SS videos, and they end up posting those gibberish comments by just pressing random keys.

It annoys me, too, but blame it on the parents who give phones to children who are waaaay too young to use them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It’s pretty sad how we’re at that point where technology has consumed our lives that internet safety with kids isn’t even an issue anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And to think, once upon a time, we were trying to teach kids to avoid using the internet because of all the sexual predators out there that had the intentions of luring kids into unspeakable situations: