The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I didn't know anything about The Clockman until this video popped up in my suggestion videos feed on YouTube today. I find the whole story very intriguing as lost media has always been an interest of mine. Just the thought that there could be interesting scenes (or possibly even whole episodes) from our favorite shows out there that we have yet to discover is just awesome in my opinion. Clockman is certainly no exception as the story of the search for the clip found in the video left me intrigued the entire time. I don't know much about this Pinwheel thing though but from what I've seen it looks pretty cute. I have heard of Pinwheel though from it being mentioned in other YouTube videos and the only clips I've seen were the ones that had briefly been shown in the forementioned videos.
Oh god, I remember watching the blameitonjorge video for clockman for the first time, it was around 10:45 at night and I was in my deep dark basement, after watching the cartoon I had to take down all the clocks on my walls for the night

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Checking out that new Paradise P.D. cartoon on Netflix. It's hilarious. Very raunchy and over the top but still very funny.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Checking out that new Paradise P.D. cartoon on Netflix. It's hilarious. Very raunchy and over the top but still very funny.
I don't like that Bullett character though. You know why? He's a talking dog who drinks martinis, talks, has a drug addiction, is very selfish, and dates human women. Wait a minute, didn't I just describe Brian Griffin? Nope! Yeah, totally original lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I got a letter from my Aunt Sylvia saying that she wants us to go out to dinner together VERY soon in the mail today.

She is by far one of the most loving, kind, and generous people I've known in my entire life. Let's put it this way:Even though she's currently 80-something years old, she spends most of her time helping out children with Autism and other such mental conditions and she doesn't get paid for it either, she just does it out of the kindness of her heart and nothing else.

So I'm sure you can imagine why the idea of a dinner night with her sounds absolutely delightful.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My online friend Yellow-Spider-Kitty is celebrating her 19th birthday today. So if you are reading this, hope you are having a good one :smile:.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My bucket list just got a little shorter. They just posted the Sesame version of Up Up and Away on YouTube. It's in Hebrew, but Joe Raposo's score is still intact.

I have not seen this clip since 1973, it was one of my first threads since joining this site, and now everybody can see what the fuss is about. Cheers!
8)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Accordingly, I've lost about fifteen pounds in the last three months . . . and I find it hard to believe, because, as always, I don't show it, and I don't feel it either.

But, also, it appears that my BMI is now down to about 30% . . . that's still considered obese according to the scales, but it's considerably less than what I've been before, which has usually been anywhere between 45-50%.