The New New Quote Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
REALITY STAR: It is so amazing to spend one-on-one time with my husband with absolutely no chaperones.
ME: Yeah, that's why you've got an entire camera and production crew following you around everywhere.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Green sleeves: Get out of the way, you stupid idiot!
Rod Rescueman: It’s alright, I’m wearing rubber underwear!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Soldier: Tim, They've got your wife!

Tim: But I'm not Married!

Soldier: You are now! To America!
--GTA: Vice City--

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Kip Baffle: We're on Instagram @DillonGale and Facebook, the DillonGale Idiots.
Host 1: I really love your show, by the way. I saw a 5 minute clip of it and I really enjoyed it.
Kip: Thanks. We haven't done anything in a really long time, but we might be doing more soon. We're working on some stuff.
Host 2: I hope you do, and in the meantime, you can catch Ryan on the new season of Sesame Street.
Kip: If you wanna watch children's television, if that's your thing.

Misskermie

Reaction score
"Jean is a nice person. So, she happens to like girls instead of guys. Some people like cats instead of dogs. Frankly, I'd rather live with a lesbian than a cat. Unless the lesbian sheds. Then I don't know."

-Sophia Petrillo, The Golden Girls

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
"Jean is a nice person. So, she happens to like girls instead of guys. Some people like cats instead of dogs. Frankly, I'd rather live with a lesbian than a cat. Unless the lesbian sheds. Then I don't know."

-Sophia Petrillo, The Golden Girls
Anyone know a lesbian? We need to consult with one to find out if they do, indeed, shed.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Jarrod Fairclough: On September 7th, I wrote a post on the Muppet Mindset saying "Is it time to retire the term Muppeteer?" It was just an idea of if Jim Henson didn't like the word, maybe we shouldn't keep using it as we do. I've stopped using it on the website, Frank Oz doesn't like the word, so I said "Is it time to retire it?" A lot of people got super aggressive to me. I got called names that I wouldn't even call JD. Just horrible words. That was probably the worst thing I had to deal with last year. I don't generally delete a lot of comments unless they're aggressive for the sake of aggressive. I deleted so many from that, cause people were just being horrible. And then a week later, ToughPigs wrote a post saying "Maybe we don't need Rizzo anymore. If no one's gonna take over for Steve for Rizzo, maybe it's okay if Rizzo's gone." And some of these same people were like "Oh, that's a wonderful idea, yeah, I get what you mean, fantastic!" I'm like "So you're saying get rid of Rizzo and that's okay, but I say stop saying the word Muppeteer and I'm an ***?"
Clayton Roederer: I have noticed a tendency for some people if the Muppet Mindset or that side of Muppet fandom says something, they tend to be more skeptical of it whereas they tend to go with almost everything ToughPigs says.
Jarrod: Look, when I took over the Mindset, a lot of people didn't like it, a lot of people left, a lot of people stopped paying attention to it. I've built up the fandom since then, I've got myself an extra ten-thousand or 15-thousand Twitter followers than I had when I started, Facebook followers as well. So I think I've got myself a nice little niche now, but there are still a faction of fans who don't like me, don't like anything I have to say, and I just tend to ignore a lot of what they write to me.