The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Depending the color of my boxer shorts, they usually end up turning pink after they've been in the pool repeatedly.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Aquaman is a legitimately awesome character?

I'm not talking about the cool new Jason Momoa version though, I've always liked Aquaman while other DC fans ridiculed me by saying,

"Dude, you like the superhero who talks to fish? He's so boring!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought it was kind of stupid that Richard provides puppetry for Chrissy in Little Jerry’s “Proud”, yet he was never offered to provide backing vocals for that song?

We easily could have had another song with the Nelson, Moss, Cerf and Hunt quartet. “Surprise” and “Mad” are forgiveable since Hunt and Cerf weren’t around at that time, that and the band name wasn’t even thought of yet, same with “Danger” and “Telephone Rock” since Moss wasn’t around in season 6, and I’m guessing Thad Mumford only provided some vocals in “With Every Beat of My Heart” since he was still a new songwriter at that time, but “Proud” just confuses me on why they didn’t even bother giving Richard some backing vocals and just had Jerry fill in as Rockin’ Richard.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks most video game consoles had better codenames? Revolution over Wii, Scorpio over Xbox One X, Dolphin over GameCube (though I do love GameCube), Project Cafe over Wii U... it always seems like the dumb names win out.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks most video game consoles had better codenames? Revolution over Wii, Scorpio over Xbox One X, Dolphin over GameCube (though I do love GameCube), Project Cafe over Wii U... it always seems like the dumb names win out.
Nintendo should totally use the name Revolution for a future console. Just imagine...
"Nintendo Revolution. Coming in 2024."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has a hard time smelling pleasant odors and fragrances, but could detect something foul-smelling from a mile away?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has a hard time smelling pleasant odors and fragrances, but could detect something foul-smelling from a mile away?
I have a very sensitive sniffer. My mom says I have the nose of a mom.