2020 Democratic candidates

Who is the best Democratic candidate for 2020?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamala Harris

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Beto O'Rourke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Ive been thinking lately I think Sherrod Brown is the most worthy candiate. I think if he has Kamala Harris as his running mate, he will definitely take down president trump.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren is officially running for 2020.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm just thankful that unlike 2016, there are more than just two candidates in the Democratic party to choose from.

But, heh, I see where some people are already jumping on the bandwagon, as with Trump, to proclaim that Kamala Harris was chosen by God Himself. I still foresee her becoming the nominee - she almost seems to be to the Democratic party for 2020 what Hillary Clinton was in 2016.

Last edited:

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I'm just thankful that unlike 2016, there are more than just two candidates in the Democratic party to choose from.

But, heh, I see where some people are already jumping on the bandwagon, as with Trump, to proclaim that Kamala Harris was chosen by God Himself. I still foresee her becoming the nominee - she almost seems to be to the Democratic party for 2020 what Hillary Clinton was in 2016.
I really don't think Kamala will win. I really think Joe Biden is the guy to win but hey I could be totally wrong.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I really don't think Kamala will win. I really think Joe Biden is the guy to win but hey I could be totally wrong.
But in all honesty Joe deserves to be the nominee because he is the only candidate in my opinion who can defeat trump and not divide the country more. Plus I believe he's considering having stacey abrams as his vp pick.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I honestly have never heard of him before, so I really don't know much about him, other than the fact that he's openly gay, and that's why he seems so popular right now (much like how Kamala Harris is so popular because she's an ethnic woman).

On an unrelated topic, Biden seems to be dropping in popularity right now because people find him too touchy-feely and that it makes him come off as a creepy old guy.